Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Pinterest Addiction

I'll admit it I'm addicted to Pinterest. I pin stuff from other sites but mainly I troll Pinterest for ideas. I love the clothes combos and find myself wanting to wear scarves so I can do some of the super cute clothes combos I see on there. Unfortunately I'm not great at coordinating clothes. I also have found tons of projects for Daniel to do. But so far all he has done was make some wine shelves I pinned. I have high hopes for a firepit I found. He seemed interested when I showed it to him. One thing I can pin and do easily is the crochet. The majority of my projects lately came from Pinterest. However I seem to lose them as soon as I can make them. Case in point this very cute shrug I made. See how much Julia likes it? I've been informed it's no longer mine. :(


Since I keep losing all my crochet projects I decided to make some recipes this weekend. First we started with cinnamon roll pancakes. While they were good it's way too much work for me that early in the morning.

Dinner was much better. 
 
We started with Spicy Chicken rolls (pictured in the middle). This recipe is actually how I found about Pinterest from my sister. She made these at a party and I was instantly addicted. When asked where she got the recipe she told me about the site. Next we (I say we because Julia and Jori helped) made homemade Chicken, Cheese, and Bacon taquitos. First time I have ever made taquitos that weren't frozen and we were not disappointed. Since Little Bill was not happy at the sound of anything we were making we threw in mini tacos. They were great! The shell is wanton and baked in muffin cups and cooked with taco meat and cheese. A very unhealthy dinner but the kids were very pleased and loved all of it. It's good to know my new addiction is productive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment