Monday, July 7, 2014

House Before and After Pictures

We got the keys to our new house on May 1st and it feels like we haven't stopped working since then! Thank God for a husband who has tons of patience with his wife and even more talent. We still have a lot we want to do but it's finally feeling like a home.

Here's the front of the house before.


We have had some foundation work done and added landscaping.


The backyard was not as much fun as the front. Hubby wanted a bi-level yard since it was slopped. I was not nearly as thrilled with this idea. 



The in progress point it looked horrible and I couldn't see it ever looking better.

Hubby worked very hard and now it looks great. We still have a few things that need to be done. 

The living room is my favorite change! It was a weird dark color.
We painted it Agreeable Gray and added bright white trim. We used teal, blue, and green as accents. We also changed the chandalier. 

The kitchen we changed out the countertops, sink and backsplash.
I love the new blacksplash! I've always wanted a tile backsplash. 

And thanks to accents I have finally convinced Daniel not to tear up the other bathroom. 

I have way more before and after pictures but the kids are harassing me to get off so I'll post them later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment