Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Geting Ready for Summer Session

Spent the morning getting ready for my summer classes to start next week.
The campus was dead! Not another person in sight.

Only had to get two books since I bought the others online for much cheaper then the bookstore. Sill ended up paying $270 for only two books. Thankfully I had enough FASFA leftover to pay for them. I also got me new shirt.



After the bookstore I went up to the main building and registered to take the HESI next month. I'm very stressed about this test. I have to pass it before I can apply for nursing school. I'm allowed to take it twice in school year. Hopefully I'll only need once. Time crack open my study book for it.

 Still need to stop at the school sometime this week so I can get the summer sticker put on my ID. Once I get that done I can use it to get into the Cain Center for free. I plan on using my membership to start working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment