Monday, May 28, 2012

Our Weekend Review

Well the girls were in Florida and the rest of the kiddos went to grandma's so it was a quiet weekend. Daniel was originally supposed to leave Saturday morning for Fort Worth but that didn't work out so we ended up with a nice night alone. I got dressed up and convinced hubby to go check out the carnival in town.





Not the greatest picture but I'm very happy to finally fit into this shirt! I bought it at an online auction but it was too tight. Now that's I've lost some weight it fits and Daniel said I looked smokin. LOL 

It took all of 5 minutes to walk through the whole carnival. I have no intentions of riding anything that had recently been inspected and thrown together by those shady looking men so we just roamed around. Ran into all of Daniel's nieces and a few people from my work. It was fun. 
  
Sunday Daniel left for Fort Worth bright and early and so I spend the day relaxing till the younger kids came home. I did get tons of crochet done this weekend. 
Cute little headband
Baby flower hat
Owl hat which was quick and easy to make.
Hello Kitty hat which Jori already claimed even thought she was in another state and hasn't even seen it yet. LOL 

Still have a baby blanket I'm making for one of the nurses at work and a shrug I'm making for myself to finish up.

No comments:

Post a Comment